Friday, April 13, 2012

forty deuce

Has anyone recently been to Forty Deuce? If so did you enjoy it? Can you dance there? what is the range of ages that attend? Review please!



forty deuce


la - I covered this in some detail in my December trip report, but here%26#39;s the short version. I thought the burlesque show was good but otherwise did not particularly care for the club itself. It%26#39;s very small and gets very crowded. There is a small dance floor but there%26#39;s not much room to move on it as it%26#39;s full of people who won%26#39;t necessarily be dancing. When I went, it was mostly a younger crowd - 20s and 30s, but that was a late show.





I am not sorry I went, but I don%26#39;t think I will go back again. Once was sufficient.



forty deuce


I agree with Stratton. I was walking through Mandalay Bay Thursday night and was given free admission passes so I checked it out. The club is very small and was dead that night.





I wasn%26#39;t feeling the music and the burlesque shtick of the club wasn%26#39;t all that impressive...I wouldn%26#39;t recommend this place... but if you get free passes and don%26#39;t have to wait in line it would be worth checking out for a few....just not for the whole night!

No comments:

Post a Comment