Friday, April 13, 2012

The Las Vegas Wedding Company

Hi Guys

We are coming from England to be married in Las Vegas in May. We have been trawlling the net to find a company who carries out weddings at Red Rock Canyon or The Valley of Fire as we fancy an outdoor wedding.

We have found hundreds of sites who offer this service and we don%26#39;t know who to trust as they all seem to want the money upfront! Being thousands of miles away is difficult, you can%26#39;t just nip down to the company office.

Has anyone used, know of or have any feedback on a company called The Las Vegas Wedding Company (www.thelasvegasweddingcompany.com)? Or can any of you kind folk suggest a good company to go with?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Many thanks

The Las Vegas Wedding Company

I have no experience with thelasvegasweddingcompany, but my husband and I were married at Valley of Fire January 31, 2008. Of course, I don%26#39;t know what you are looking for, but it was perfect for us and the site was even more beautiful than I anticipated. We used vegasweddings4u.com (they also have a website http://www.valleyoffireweddings.com/ ) and they provided everything exactly as their site states, no hidden fees, no haggling, no cons. Everyone was extremely professional and nice and our pictures look great! They give you the ORIGINAL digital photos on a DVD, which is what I was really looking for--high quality photos that I could reproduce, email, and alter as I wanted. You don%26#39;t have to ';order'; anything. The DVD also has a video of the ceremony (keep in mind the ceremony is short--really short). The keepsake photo book is a nice touch, but nothing you couldn%26#39;t do at a drugstore for $20.

It was basically an easy to plan, low-frills, scenically beautiful outdoor alternative to a Vegas chapel--a little too corny for us. We loved it, loved the company, and have no regrets.

Send me a message if you would like to see an example of our pictures, but they look just like the website represents. I know how hard it is to plan things from so far away--if you have any specific questions message me and I will answer best I can.

Hope this helps!

  • share printer on 2 computers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment