Friday, April 13, 2012

Mystere vs Saltimbanco

For those of you that have seen both Mystere and Saltimbanco....





Are the two shows very similar?



I saw Saltimbanco late last year and in looking at some video clips of Mystere I%26#39;m seeing lots of what I already saw in Saltimbanco except the Mystere music sounds better. While I enjoyed Saltimbanco I wouldn%26#39;t call it spectacular. I%26#39;ve since then seen O(Didn%26#39;t care for it) and Ka(LOVED IT!!).



If I go to Mystere am I likely to be bored with more of the same or is it very different from Saltimbanco. Being Vegas and a resident production, I%26#39;m assuming there%26#39;s lots more options that the show can go into.



Mystere vs Saltimbanco


I have not seen Saltimbanco yet (seeing it in Sept) but I did look at the act list.





I have seen Mystere (twice), O, and KA. I personally did not care for KA, really liked O, and I loved Mystere.





It looks like about 3-4 acts are similar. While they are similar they usually have some twists that make it different. However, it seems you don%26#39;t care for the shows that have a lot of the acrobatic elements. If that is the case, Mystere may not be the best choice for you.





Have you considered LOVE? From what I have read that may be something you might want to consider.



Mystere vs Saltimbanco


We%26#39;ve seen KA twice (loved it), and ';O'; once (didn%26#39;t care for it). We also didn%26#39;t care for Mystere. LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVE!



Haven%26#39;t seen Saltimbanco; in fact I haven%26#39;t heard of it. Where is it and what is it?




Saltimbanco is a touring Cirque production.





cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/鈥ntro.htm




I thought Mystere was good. My experience, in seeing numerous CDS shows, has been that each show has its own identity.




I agree that each CDS show is unique - like a piece of art. Everyone has their own taste when it comes to a piece of art.


  • treat acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment