Friday, April 13, 2012

Discounted Cirque Du Soleil KA Tickets 50% Off!!

I just ran across this promotion from travelzoo.com. This is an awesome show and is well worth checking out @ half price!!!!





shows.travelzoo.com/las-vegas-shows/382024鈥?/a>





Travel dates: Select performances March 26 - May 9





Tickets are available for Category 1 %26amp; 2 seats for the following performances from March 26 - May 9:





Wednesdays at 7PM and 9:30PM



Thursdays at 7 PM and 9:30PM



Fridays at 9:30PM





Discounted Cirque Du Soleil KA Tickets 50% Off!!


ERRRRR....You are right, this is a great deal. I pre-booked about a month ago and paid full price (but got excellent seats) I just checked this deal out and I can now get similiar (but not quite ideal) seats for 1/2 price. I wonder if they would give me the discount if I called them???



Discounted Cirque Du Soleil KA Tickets 50% Off!!


tyvm for the link....



bella




Thanks fan for the great tip! I had seen 50% off for nevada residents and was hoping something else would come along. Great TIP!




Dang, thanks for the great post. I%26#39;m so tempted to add 1 more show to our trip now. Decisions decisions! The only night they have available is at 9:30pm, but my son%26#39;s wedding is the next day. Not sure if I%26#39;d be planning to many things. What a great deal. Have to think about this. Yes, I always talk to myself!





Thanks fan-tastic-media!




PeeJay1:





At first I was thinking that there is no way that they would give you your money back....but then I remembered ordering ';O'; tickets for my parents...and then calling a few weeks before the show to return my tickets without a problem!





It%26#39;s worth blowing in a call to possibly save 150 bucks!





Good Luck.




I booked O tickets for next week and they have a 24 hr notice policy on cancellations. So regards to your prior booking, call them and they should refund the charge - no guarantees that you will get your same spot though.





I%26#39;m gonna be in LV from 03/21 to 03/24... ERRRRRRRRR.... wish the special was one week earlier!




Yes, I will try actually. It says the purchase is nonrefundable, but, I accidentally booked the wrong night the first time I bought them and frantically called them the next day. They graciously changed my tickets to the right night and gave me better seats (I asked them which seats were best). So, Ill just give them a call and ask if I can get the discount, it%26#39;s worth a try!




Thank you fan-tastic-media. I just bought two tickets to the show after seeing your post for April 24. I can%26#39;t wait to see the show. Great price!




Jeez, I got all excited about this until I looked at the dates. I need tix for the week of 26 May! Guess I%26#39;ll have to keep searching. What a great deal though.




Ka is a great show. The dates may extend further, who knows. I may do a little checking. At half price, I might consider going a second time. The first time we paid $150 for nice seats and at $75 I don%26#39;t know that I could pass that up!

No comments:

Post a Comment