Friday, March 30, 2012

TAXI Fare Cheaper No Tunnel

I read that if you wanna save a few dollars, tell your cab driver to NOT take the tunnel to your hotel.



I%26#39;m staying at Harrahs - will this save me some moolah??



TAXI Fare Cheaper No Tunnel


yes



TAXI Fare Cheaper No Tunnel


Of course one beer at the bar will eat up that savings in a hurry.




Yes!!! Here is the site for the taxi authority and a list of fares and fees:



http://taxi.state.nv.us/FaresFees.htm




DrVegas why must you always give such long answers!!!!



At least they are correct though.




lol vd




Thanks for the link - I haven%26#39;t seen this before.



So I should definitely tell the cab driver to not take the tunnel.



On the fare sheet, what is this fare wait time in the last column?



Will my fare be approx 416.16 or $18.02. Sorry, haven%26#39;t taken many cabs???



I love this forum - thanks everyone!




$416??? sorry couldn%26#39;t resist - wait time refers to time the cab is stopped in traffic. So if the traffic is backed up- longer wait time.




Yes... to Harrah%26#39;s it%26#39;ll be about 18 bucks plus tip of course.



Wait time is when you have the driver wait while you go in a store or stop to pee or whatever.




I agree with Doc 100% on this one...




No Traveller that%26#39;s not what it means. The wait time per hour rate is more than the reg tick time on the meter.

No comments:

Post a Comment