Friday, March 30, 2012

Leaving tomorrow for Vegas and the Venetian...input please!

Hey guys! It%26#39;s finally here! Time for us to go.



I booked through PL and got the Venetian. I was trying for Palazzo but no dice. I called them and they said that were in a 2 Queens in the Venezia tower. Is that an upgrade? From my research it seems like people were desperately trying to get the 2 queens deal. We just want one bed; but we would like a remodeled room. We plan on implementing the ';trick'; but don%26#39;t want to get anything worse than what we started out as. What is a reasonable upgrade with ONE bed? I would think that people other than couples would want the two beds... I checked out the rooms on you tube and wanted to ask if this is a standard king? It looks way newer than the other ones..with the LCD and the like...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfiUO4Nv6MY



Leaving tomorrow for Vegas and the Venetian...input please!


I also like this one... doesn%26#39;t seem renovated but it is spacious...





anyone know what this one is called?





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PopRryIhszo



Leaving tomorrow for Vegas and the Venetian...input please!


The first one is renovated, the second is not. To the best of my knowledge the all the Venetian rooms have been renovated - they are just starting to renovate the Venezia. The Venezia has a separate check-in, is closer to valet and taxi stand, and has a separate pool. I%26#39;m sure you%26#39;ll have a good time no matter what room you get.




Venezia is a better area/tower of the Venetian. Everyone wants 1 bed and hotels only have so many so if it is between staying at Venezia or going to regular rooms, stay with the 2 beds.



And whats the ';trick';?

No comments:

Post a Comment