Friday, March 30, 2012

Monorail costs?

I am looking on a website regarding the Monorail. Please advise me if I am understanding this right? You can pay $9 for a 24 hour pass or a single ride is $5 or you can buy 10 rides for $35 however if my husband and I want the freedom we should purchase 2 of the 24 hour passes for $9 each pass so that we may get on and off as we please?



making a total of $36.



We are staying at the Harrahs and this time I want to use the Monorail.



Monorail costs?


It really depends on how many times and when you%26#39;re going to ride the monorail.



I bought the 24 hour pass last year and used it 4 times....$2 a ride and loved it.(was $8 then)





If it%26#39;s available again in June I%26#39;ll probably buy that one again.



Remember the 24 hours doesn%26#39;t start until you use it the first time. So if you use it at noon the first day, you%26#39;ve got until noon the next day. Plan accordingly!



Monorail costs?


Thank you so much! I think then we will just buy one at first and see what happens



thanks so much




javajoy, Check your messages, I%26#39;ve got some monorail info for you. I live in the Chicago southland. This should give you and your husband all the freedom you want.




Well my mistake javajoy , My email will not be given to you because of forum rules. Sorry, I didn%26#39;t know. Oh well!!




Is there a pass that can be shared for $ 9 or did I read that wrong?





Guess I need to go back and check.




The intention of the 24 hour pass is to be used for one person. I bought one for the wife and one for me.




The $9 pass is for one rider. (Unless you hand it off when you%26#39;re finished--which I%26#39;m sure technically is not allowed.) If two people are traveling together, they will need two of the 24-hour (currently $9) passes.




I rechecked the website. I was looking at the 6 ride party pack that could be shared for $ 20. It is a March special. That seems worthwhile, no time limit, and anyone in your party can use it.





I don%26#39;t use the monorail all the time, but it comes in handy, especially since we stay at the Flamingo.




The monorail website does not have all the info of what they have. The web site no longer has the 10 ride on line but it is still offered at all the booths, as of a few weeks ago. I emailed the monorail and they responded. I bought a few 10 rides in Dec with 2-1 coupons but will not be able to use them all. Just wanted to help someone but this forum doesn%26#39;t allow emails so I don%26#39;t know how to get the info to people. There are still 2-1 10 rides out there. Look. Another thing, why buy on line?? You have extra charges. Everything you can buy on line you can buy at any booth. Save shipping and service charges.




The only reason to buy online would be to get the specials before they go off. I%26#39;m taking my chances that the 24 pass will still be on sale in June. Heck I tip more than a pass would cost, so no biggy if I lose out.



Curious about not being able to PM your email. We%26#39;ve done it here before? What did it tell you? I%26#39;m sure the PO would probably love your tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment