Friday, March 30, 2012

Suggestions for Less Expensive Hotels? Downtown? Off Strip?

Hi everyone,

Before you ask, I%26#39;ve been reading hotel reviews until I can%26#39;t see anymore, and I%26#39;ve checked all the hotel promos on this site, so I%26#39;ve done the research. I%26#39;m just as confused as ever. My husband and I are going to Vegas April 25-28 (Fri-Mon). We really don%26#39;t want to spend the hundreds that it appears we%26#39;d have to for the nicer Strip hotels. I may try Priceline as it gets closer, but for now I%26#39;m looking into less expensive places. I%26#39;d love to pay less than $100 per night, and $50-$80 would be even better. The reviews for the El Cortez actually seem pretty good, and it%26#39;s inexpensive. Other than that, I%26#39;m wondering about staying downtown, or somewhere off the Strip. Car rental rates are very reasonable from what I%26#39;ve seen for that weekend, and we don%26#39;t mind walking, so staying a ways away is feasible. On the other hand, I don%26#39;t really want to have to drive back to the hotel late at night if I may have had a few drinks! So, I guess my question is, is there any place worth staying that doesn%26#39;t cost hundreds of dollars? What%26#39;s the nicest inexpensive hotel? Are there some that may have free shuttles to the Strip? Any ideas and advice would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Heather

Suggestions for Less Expensive Hotels? Downtown? Off Strip?

As your stay is a weekend, most of the Strip hotels are out of your price range. The cheapest is Sahara at $96, 96, 48. For off-strip, Orleans is a bit more at $120, 120, 60. Sounds like El Cortez is your best bet at $87, 87, 44 (Tower Rooms, renovated). These rates are at i4vegas.com

  • good property for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment