Friday, March 30, 2012

Planet Hollywood or Mandalay Bay Hotel??

Okay so I%26#39;m going back this summer for ANOTHER bachelorette party!! I%26#39;ve stayed at Mandalay Bay and THE hotel before on trips. However PH wasn%26#39;t finished last summer when I went. Has anyone stayed at PH and do they recommend PH or Mandalay Bay more? We have found great deals at either.





Thanks!



Planet Hollywood or Mandalay Bay Hotel??


I have stayed at both. I like PH but Mandalay Bay is a better property. PH has a very normal pool.



Planet Hollywood or Mandalay Bay Hotel??


If a pool is remotely important then it%26#39;s a no brainer - MB all the way.





I%26#39;d be tempted to lean towards MB regardless of this but PH is slowly becoming something of a party hotspot so you may want to consider this. Also of course, it%26#39;s more centrally located.




Go with the crowd MB.




I hadn%26#39;t heard but looked up PH and saw the pool was very normal. I know for a fact that MB pool is good and I think since THE hotel is a sister hotel then we can use their facilities too. Of course being August and girls we will definitely need a pool during the day!! :)




Aggie...can you be more specific about the PH deal...thanks




Aggie, THEhotel guests have access to all the Mandalay Bay amenities including the pool area.




On travelocity, I found a special for Labor Day weekend 3 nights/roundtrip airfare on AA from Dallas and rountrip transfers from airport to hotel for $500 bucks, which from going multiple times this is a great deal! It varied in price depending on hotel but Mandalay Bay and PH were around the same. Bellagio was still under $600 bucks which isn%26#39;t bad either.




Aggie-I%26#39;m invading your post here but since you%26#39;ve stayed at MB %26amp; THEhotel.....was your stay during the summer and was the pool crowded??? Thanks. sorry for invading!!




Mandalay no question.




If Bellagio is less than $100 more go for them. It will be new,AND plush.

No comments:

Post a Comment