Friday, March 30, 2012

KA discount

Just FYI - TravelZoo has posted a promotion going for KA tickets right now.





$82 for Category 1 and 2 seats on





Wednesdays at 7PM and 9:30PM



Thursdays at 7 PM and 9:30PM



Fridays at 9:30PM



from March 26 - May 9:





Sounds like a bargain price!



KA discount


Sounds good. Too bad I bought tickets already for Tuesday, April 1 at full price in the expensive section. Oh well.



KA discount


Thanks so much for the info.I%26#39;m leaving for europe tommorrow for a month .So,just in time to make my booking for Ka for the 1st week of may.




Thank you so much for this message. I have just booked my tickets for 2nd April. The seats aren%26#39;t the dream ones I was planning on but buying 2 for the price of 1 premium you can%26#39;t really go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment