Friday, March 30, 2012

Venetian, Palazzo, or MGM Grand.

All thing being equal, if you could get a room at any of them for the same price, which would you pick and why?



Venetian, Palazzo, or MGM Grand.


Is this a trick question?





Why wouldn%26#39;t you take a 720 sf brand (Palazzo) new semi-suite for the same price as a regular room?





If they are all the same price MGM is seriously overpriced for your dates.



Venetian, Palazzo, or MGM Grand.


No trick...I don%26#39;t know what all the different hotels have to offer room wise. I just know somebody wrote that they were getting a room at the venetian for less that what I was paying at the MGM. I realize that price is subjective to dates, but wanted to see which hotel I should go for if I can get similar rates. This will be my first trip to Vegas, so I am still learning. Thanks for any help you can offer.




I guess it depends on what room at MGM - we had a room in the Grand Tower, which was very nice, but I didn%26#39;t pay that much for it ($69). MGM has some very nice suites, so I%26#39;m not sure what you were booking.





We%26#39;re going in a couple of weeks and got the Palazzo rate of $179. Much more than I paid at MGM but it%26#39;s a newer, larger room.





So you really have to watch the apples to apples thing.




I think the MGM Signature is equal, but maybe not the rooms at the regular MGM Grand, unless you upgrade to a nice suite.




MGM is a big step down to Venetian %26amp; Palazzo.



Venetian %26amp; Palazzo are suites type rooms %26amp; bigger room %26amp; bathroom with lot better amenities.



You are comparing a Hyatt to a Motel 8, there is no comparison MGM versus the other 2. If you are paying that much for an MGM room you got taken. If you can cancel you should %26amp; go with one of the others.




If your talking about a regular room at MGM, then cross that one out. Palazzo standard rooms are clearly the newest, most luxurious rooms in Vegas right now. I%26#39;m going there for my second stay in May! Can%26#39;t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment