Monday, March 26, 2012

Harrahs question

Are there room safes at Harrahs? Is there a daily charge?

Harrahs question

The refurbished rooms have safes. If you request a room with a safe you should hopefully get one but, of course, it can%26#39;t be 100% guaranteed. Safety deposit boxes are available for the use of all guests.

No charge for in-room safes.

Harrahs question

I think all remodeled rooms have safes. Ask for a room with a safe and you%26#39;ll end up getting a better room in the deal. As blagger said, there are no guarentees, but we haven%26#39;t had a problem. My experience is that Harrahs tries hard to please its guests.


A lot of rooms in the Carnival Tower have them, too. As far as I know, there is no fee. Harrah%26#39;s is a place I would actually forgo a strip view in favor of a safe and a quiet room. I did have a view of the parking garage but you could also see the mountains and the planes approaching the airport so it wasn%26#39;t terrible.


I have always stayed in the Carnival Tower and have always had a safe in the room. There is no charge for the safe.

  • hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment