Friday, March 30, 2012

Venetian

has anyone stayed at the venetian recently ? can you tell me what you paid for a suite and which one is the best choice. thanks





Venetian


I stayed htere in Jan - Venetian King with view suite - very nice - didn%26#39;t pay anything, was comped



Venetian


I am staying there May 13-19, 279.00 per nite for the venezia pallazzo concierge suite




Stayed over the weekend a couple of weeks ago, was $300+/nt for a Venezia Tower suite with a view. No concierge level kings available at the time but it was only a bit more (~$69) which includes cocktails and breakfast --well worth it.



Try and stay in the new tower, separate 10th floor check-in which is usually not crowded like the regular check-in area. Rooms are newer too although the regular suites aren%26#39;t exactly shabby.



Should be less if you go on weekdays.




ooohhhhhhwwwwww - who did you book that thru?





Pookaloki wrote


.......................................


I am staying there May 13-19, 279.00 per nite for the venezia pallazzo concierge suite




staying in luxury (basic entry level) venezia suite 12th april for 3 nights for a total cost of $647 plus tax. It was 40 bucks a night more than the regular venetian room on average.





have a good trip.





sunshinebob.




I booked by calling hotel, spoke woth May.. I did receive a 20% discount because I am getting married there.. That week didn%26#39;t appear to be expencive either...




We arrive tomorrow - are paying $399 for the first 2 nights in the Venezia concierge luxury king, but only $179 for the 2 nights that follow, so it averaged out to $279 per night for the concierge level.




I went to the Venetian hotel for thanksgiving in 2004. I booked through an agent for a standard suite at $199 per night (five nights). When I arrived at the hotel, as it was my wedding anniversary also, I asked if they could upgrade my room - they did so to a Venetian Prima for an extra charge of $99 per night (a big saving on the standard cost for this room).



As we gambled in the hotel and used their loyalty cards, on checkout we asked if we could get any discounts off our bill, and were given the upgrade for free for all nights.



I would like to point out though that all rooms at the Venetian are lovely so even if you stay in the basic suite, I%26#39;m sure you%26#39;ll find it superior to most other hotels in size and quality for the money.



Have a good trip.




We%26#39;ve stayed there twice since August, both times through Priceline for $99.00 a night--once we were upgraded to the Venezia, no charge.




pstreet - did you have a suite at the venetian for that price $ 99 per night ? If so, would you recommend booking thru priceline or directly with the hotel ? jo-cat

No comments:

Post a Comment