Friday, March 30, 2012

Brunch (Wynn) on weekdays?

I just looked at http://www.usmenuguide.com/lvbuffets.html and there is a section for ';breakfast'; and then ';brunch';. Do they have brunch buffet during the week or is it just order off the menu brunch?

Brunch (Wynn) on weekdays?

Brunch is served on weekends and holidays only. There is no menu for the buffet.

Brunch (Wynn) on weekdays?

Sorry, I phrased my original post incorrectly.....do they have a brunch buffet during the week or it is just a regular order off the menu breakfast?

Thanks


I%26#39;m a little confused - they have a breakfast buffet that has a variety of breakfast items you can select (it%26#39;s like an all-you-can-eat). They also have a 24 hour cafe that you can order breakfast off a menu, the cafe is seperate from the buffet.


Sorry to confuse you!! That%26#39;s the answer I was looking for....all you can eat.

Thanks

  • how to quilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment