Monday, March 26, 2012

leaving to LV in 2 days!

It%26#39;s almost here - i%26#39;m a student and i have only 1 more day of finals and off i go!





anyone have suggestions on any ';adult-themed'; show? My girlfriend and i will have monday alone and would like to check something out...





We%26#39;re college students if that helps...



leaving to LV in 2 days!


want my 2-cents ? save your $$$ and go back to the room and make your own '; adult themed '; show





thats what i%26#39;m gonna do :)



leaving to LV in 2 days!




You will love Zumanity at New York New York. Spicy enough and fun enough for your age group.




Zumanity is dark on Mondays.




I leave in 2 days also!!! Have an awesome trip. From what I%26#39;ve heard, I would also recommend Zumanity....I%26#39;m a college student if that gives any creedence to my opinion.




^^^^Wow, someone is bitter. Sorry to here that.




Oh, I%26#39;m 27....and yes, working full-time, so money is in my pocket (since that is what counts right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment