Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Have you ever had to justify why you go to Vegas..

I am happily married with children. I have been to vegas 5 times in 5 years and headed there in june,my family always ask why I feel the need to go so often when there are other things that I could do with my money. I am grown and married and a stay at home mom, I make my money as a freelance photographer,vegas is my time to be anything but responsible and my family just doesn%26#39;t get it. My bills are paid and I have no debt, but they still want to know why I love vegas so much. And I always respond with %26#39; do you ever go to on vacation and come back with more than you left with, no, because that would be called working, Has anyone ever questioned your fondness of vegas,and if so what is your favorite debate?



Have you ever had to justify why you go to Vegas..


You have appropriately addressed your own situation, and you are an adult so really don%26#39;t owe anyone an explanation...I am an adult (actually old), and my mother still rolls her eyes when I tell her we are going to Vegas again but knows better than to ask me why! LOL



Have you ever had to justify why you go to Vegas..


Favotite Debate,FUN,FUN,FUN!!!




topeka, when do the moms stop with the eye rolling, heck i am 30.




When we booked our 3rd trip in 10 months and I put in my holiday chit at work they asked where we were going ';Vegas'; I replied ';what again';, ';yeah and your problem is'; I just put it down to them being jealous and of course I get great delight singing Viva Las Vegas in the office. Never have to justify where we go, we work hard and we play even harder in Vegas.




K-Each time I go it is a new experience, upgrade in hotel etc..I don%26#39;t know if I will ever get tired of going..




My Mom will be 82 this year! LOL




Topeka- The mothering never stops!!lol




After 60+ trips- nobody really questions me anymore. However- there was never any debate! I never felt I had to explain or justify my vacation plans to anyone! Nor do I expect anyone to explain their plans to me - unless I decide to pay for their entire trip (which I never do!).




We have just booked to go to Vegas for the second time later this year and I got the same sort of reaction.





I think it is a bit of snobbery with some people. They see Vegas as tacky and nasty and not ';cultured'; enough.





I don%26#39;t care - I LOVE the place for all its tack and nast!




Well, the religious right think I am going to hell.





Luckily for me, I am Jewish.

1 comment:

  1. Just received a check for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn by taking paid surveys from home...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for doing paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

    ReplyDelete