Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mamma Mia or Love??

Which is better? Two couples, guys don%26#39;t really care, we grew up with the Beatles, but which would hold the men%26#39;s attention?



Mamma Mia or Love??


Love



Mamma Mia or Love??


Love




Love, for sure! Mamma Mia is a cute show- Love is a WOW show!




MamaMia is still my favorite show in Vegas



But I have yet to see Love. Which I should in June.



I also grew up with the Beatles. But not thrilled with Cirque shows. But I%26#39;ve been advised Love will be excellent, even for a Cirque show! Looking forward to it.





Go see both. MamaMia can be had for half price often and ends it%26#39;s run in January.




I agree with Lowrance, see both if you can.





We saw Love on our last visit, and we both loved it.





Next month we will see Mamma Mia. I purchased discount tix from travelzoo.com and our seats are in the 2nd row, center. I was pleasantly surprised with that!




I%26#39;ve seen and enjoyed both, my husband enjoyed both. Love is by far the better of the two, Mamma Mia is really fun and the music is great but Love is spectacular- the Beatles Music come to life. If your budget is really tight then Mamma Mia would be considerably more affordable but if you can afford to see Love then you won%26#39;t regret spending the money.




LOVE, I%26#39;ve seen it twice and want to see it again in May.




Love. We have seen it twice already and will hopefully go again in June. I enjoyed it so much that I get goosebumps every time I think about it!




Love.




You have chosen two wonderful shows to consider!! I have seen Love twice and it is just a really neat show. I saw Mamma Mia too and was just listening to the soundtrack this morning...peppy and fun. I can%26#39;t think of Mamma Mia without smiling.





Like every person here, if you can swing it, try to see both. Now that I know MM is leaving soon, I may have to see it a second time as well, if I can talk my friend into it this June.





If you can only afford one show time-wise or financially, or don%26#39;t think you will get back to Vegas again, I would have to suggest Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment