Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Now I'm changing my mind about hotels

I should%26#39;ve stayed off of here while I could. We%26#39;re staying at TI in a petite suite. The rate was unbeatable ... 6XX for 4 nights. I really like that it has two bathrooms! I like that end; it%26#39;s close to the mall and the Wynn. Now I see that Palazzo has suites for $199....do they do a AAA discount? I could call and see...are they across the street from the Mirage...it closer to the mall correct?

I%26#39;m thinking I want to change my mind...the only thing holding me back is the two bathrooms at TI.

Now I'm changing my mind about hotels

I stayed in a Tower Suite at TI. It was very nice and comfortable, but I would not really describe it as luxurious. In particular, I thought the bathrooms, yes there were two, fell short in some areas of convenience and comfort. I think the Palazo will deliver luxury. So you need to determine which you value more, 2 bathrooms or a higher level of comfort. Either way I don%26#39;t think you will be disappointed.

Now I'm changing my mind about hotels

Yeah, I did some more investigations and someone said to bid on it on priceline. I%26#39;m so scared of priceline... it%26#39;s so PERMANENT. The person also said that the North Strip (5*) is almost always the Palazzo or the Venetian; so you can%26#39;t go wrong. I picked 5* North Strip and am about to bid $159... I doubt they%26#39;ll take it..but if they do that%26#39;s great. I%26#39;m also going to call and see if they take AAA.


While TI would be a step down from Palazzo it is closer to the mall but just a little bit. TI has a walkway attached to the mall were Palazzo you would have to go over two walkways (not a big deal).

I am a huge TI fan, but if you will be paying just a little bit more for Palazzo go for it.

Venetian is across from TI and the Palazzo is attached, so you would still be in the same area.


No AAA...

I got the Venetian...boo! I wanted the Palazzo...do you think that the hotel will let me change it?


And is the Venetian a suite only hotel? We definitely wanted a suite!


got the Venetian...boo! I wanted the Palazzo...do you think that the hotel will let me change it?

Did you bid $159 ? I%26#39;ve thought about doing the same thing.


Try Palazzo through pricline $160 a night


That%26#39;s where Priceline can be tricky. Is your stay during the week,or on a weekend?

I couldn%26#39;t decide between a few places when booking recently for a June trip, so I decided the risk would be ok with Priceline. The one other time I booked a four star for something like $69, I had a feeling I would end up with Westin since that is a four star slightly off strip,and many people ended up with it. Anyway, I did get the Westin (kind of wanted to try it) and it worked out great. I bid $60 this time, for South Strip (had not clue where ';South'; starts on Priceline), thinking I might get Westin,and I got Planet Hollywood. I was slightly concerned due to reviews, but I am excited.

For you, I have heard lots of good things about Venetian, so you will probably really enjoy it. If you visit next door at Palazzo and enjoy that vibe,then next time you could book directly.


The Venetian rooms are all described as suites.

Just have a look at the pictures on the Venetian website and then the Palazzo%26#39;s. Their rooms are basically the same except I think the Palazzo%26#39;s are a little large and of course newer.


Ok guys, so I just called and we have the Venetzia Bella suite...with 2 Queens? I see people calling to try to get the one with two beds..and I%26#39;m trying to wonder why... We just want one bed... LOL!

  • channel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment