Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Engelbert Humperdinck

Sad as this may seem!! I was wondering if anyone knows if Engelbert is in Madame tussauds las vegas.



My mum is his number one fan so it would be a giggle to get my photo taken with his wax model. Please dont confuse him with Tom Jones!!!! Engelbert is a regular performer in vegas so he deserves to be in there.



cheers.



Engelbert Humperdinck


';Sooo I sing you to sleep... afteeeer the lovin%26#39;';



Never heard of him.



Engelbert Humperdinck


';Engelbert is a regular performer in vegas';





He WAS a regular back in the day. Certainly not any more. Can%26#39;t help regarding whether or not he%26#39;s been immortalised in wax - sorry!




he%26#39;s there once a year....thats regular enough!! My mum would be cut to the quik by your cruel comments!! Still dont know if hes in the madame t%26#39;s.




LOL Blagger



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4EptyBtDS4



Rippers, have you checked their website? I haven%26#39;t been, but I%26#39;ve not heard anyone bring up his name.




familytrippers, no offense intended, I%26#39;m just speaking facts. I%26#39;m not doubting that he%26#39;s still a ';name'; for many fans but in terms of Vegas entertainment in 2008 he hardly registers on the radar.





You could try calling or emailing MT%26#39;s. Here%26#39;s the link to their site.





http://www.mtvegas.com/




Dr Vegas.....You are very quick of the mark.You must have had that website stored in your favourites to retrieve it so quickly. Dont be shy.....theres nothing wrong in being an Eng fan!!!



I must admit that clip didnt do much for me...i prefer him now hes 70+



cheers Trippers...not Rippers...





Is he in madame tussauds?




No offence taken Blagger thank you......but you wouldt want to say those HARSH words to my mum!!!!



I will try emailing them. Thank you




Hi -





Check out the A to Z list from their website:





http://www.mtvegas.com/a-z.html





I think your mum will be pleased!!!!




Yippee!!!! In between Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra....now who dared to say he wasnt up there with the rest. Well done Heiho. Thank you. Must remember to do my hair the day i go to M.T%26#39;s.




Sorry (t)rippers.



Now lets calm down a bit shall we?



Yes I do have youtube in my favorites and I do know how to copy and paste and in fact, I did know the lyrics because both my mother and her sister are big fans of Eng. The cassette tape is still lingering somewhere in her (mom%26#39;s) house with that song on it.



There is nothing wrong with Engelbert that Tom Jones can%26#39;t fix.



Either way, I still haven%26#39;t been to Madame%26#39;s and I still don%26#39;t know if ';he'; is there, but you still might want to check their website to see if they list all of the personalities in their collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment