Tuesday, April 24, 2012

';O'; or Le Reve

I am thinking of seeing either ';O'; or Le Reve when I go to Vegas in May. What is everyone%26#39;s opinions on these shows? They both look great. The other show I was thinking of going to is Mystere, but I am leaning towards one of the water shows. Thanks!

';O'; or Le Reve

I have only seen Mystere but LOVED it - sorry to shout but it was awesome....I hear O is great but it is so much more expensive than Mystere - and the funny thing about La Reve is that it does not appear on the CDS website for Vegas anymore - is it still playing?

';O'; or Le Reve

The reason that Le Rêve doesn%26#39;t appear on the CDS website is because it isn%26#39;t and never has been a Cirque du Soleil production. It was created by the director of Mystère and ';O'; after he%26#39;d stopped working for CDS.

I haven%26#39;t seen Le Rêve but ';O'; is great. If you%26#39;ve not seen Mystère however, I%26#39;d agree that it should very possibly be your first choice.


Thanks for the feedback.


I%26#39;ve seen all 3 you are considering.

Mystere is my favorite...but if you are leaning towards a water show:

I like Le Reve a bit better than ';O';. I liked them both, and am glad I saw them both. For me..Le Reve is just a bit darker, and more sensual than O. I liked the small theater and how it%26#39;s set ';in the round'; so that all seats are good. It felt more intimate I guess.

You will see a lot of diving, synchronized swimming, etc. They both have good music..I bought the CD%26#39;s for both of them after the shows.

For Le Reve you can sit anywhere and have a good seat. For ';O'; I%26#39;d say to sit in the Loggia seats (this is where I sat..first row that curves around balcony)...or anywhere in the 200 section.


Front row balcony for ';O'; were great seats. We could see everything and they were lest expensive...

  • web hosting problem
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment