Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Book through Vegas.com????

Has anyone booked through Vegas.com? It%26#39;s got a better deal for three nights and a flight then most, but it says ';New 5th Avenue: Standard - New 5th Avenue'; for a room (At the New York New York). I looked it up and there is no 5th avenue room? There is a promotion for 5th avenue...but not for the dates that we%26#39;re there for, so I%26#39;m confused. The dates we are there for are June 5th-8th. I just want to make sure Vegas.com is legit and whatnot. Please let me know!



Book through Vegas.com????


Vegas.com is completely legit. We%26#39;ve booked hotel and club passes through the site numerous times-never any problem. The only reason we stopped using vegas.com was because we discovered Fat Wallet (www.fatwallet.com) and Better Bidding (www.betterbidding.com), where you can find all the latest deals and promotion codes to book the best rates with the hotels themselves. Vegas.com does not show you the promos. Have fun!



Book through Vegas.com????


I booked nightclub passes thru them, worked out fine. I said the same thing to the bouncer at the door, that I was hoping the passes were legit since I bought them off the internet. He assured me that Vegas.com is a well known resource. No problems!




I purchased my upcoming trip through vegas.com at venetian, so I am happy you asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment