Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Opentable.com

Has anyone ever had any problems with their reservations after booking it through opentable.com?





I wanted to book Olives but they dont have it! But they do have Nove which I was also interested in.



Opentable.com


Only used it once or twice but never had any problems



Opentable.com


I have used it with no issues. They aren%26#39;t designed to hamdle every restaurant - just the ones they have business relationships with. If you are interested in Olives, check their website and see how they handle their own ressies.




I checked out Olives website and you have to give a credit card to book a reservation which I do not have!




I%26#39;ve used opentable numerous times in LV and elsewhere and never had a problem. Olives actually has their own online reservation system. You can access it from the Bellagio page.




No, they don%26#39;t have Olives, but I use Opentable all the time and have never had a problem anywhere in the country.





How on earth did you book a trip to Vegas without a credit card?




We used my father in laws card for our reservations and for everything else we always just pay cash. Credit cards are trouble lol




You could do the same for the restaurant reservation. You won%26#39;t be charged unless you don%26#39;t show up! :)




I know I thought about that but you never know what could happen! One of us could be sick and they need 48 hours notice or something like that. All to serious lol




I don%26#39;t like giving credit cards to hold reservations, either, because our plans do often change. But I%26#39;ve found that when I called for a reservation, I%26#39;ve NEVER been asked for one, it%26#39;s only when you do the on-line reservations. And some Opentable restaurants DO ask for the credit card there, too, so using OT is not a way to get around it.





Call them and I bet they don%26#39;t ask for one.





And not trying to start an argument, but credit cards are not a problem, it%26#39;s people%26#39;s misuse of them.




I will try calling and see what happens!





Oh and I know credit cards aren%26#39;t always bad, just a bad idea for me! haha I have little self control when it comes to shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment