Wednesday, April 25, 2012

MGM Mirage Room Comps - 2 Offers during 1 Stay?

I used an offer for TI for 2 nights, then tried to use an offer at MGM for 3 nights, but was denied. Phone rep. said I had to have 6 nights in between offers. Is this true with all MGM properties? Thanks.



MGM Mirage Room Comps - 2 Offers during 1 Stay?


Read the fine print - I thought it was 3 nights in between for offers with free play or slot tourney but that they would still give you a comp based on your past play, just not the offer itself. If you have a host call them they can work wonders. I was able to reap the rewards of 2 offers at one time, when some old crotchety fellow tried to tell me I couldn%26#39;t have my free play and my holidy gift shoppe on the same trip, I basically had to tell him to butt out and I%26#39;d talk to my host as she told me I could have both and I did in fact get both. A regular rep or someone you don%26#39;t normally work with isn%26#39;t going to do squatt for you.



MGM Mirage Room Comps - 2 Offers during 1 Stay?


They definitely will not allow you to book two rooms at two hotels on the same days. However, normally you can book one hotel for two nights then 3 nights at another. maybe they changed their policy.





do call and ask for a host. Your level of play can make a big difference.




I will call and ask for a host. I don%26#39;t want to book for the same nights. I will be there for 5 nights %26amp; want 2 at TI %26amp; 3 at MGM. Thanks.




I was planning on doing this in May and was told it shouldn%26#39;t be a problem. I%26#39;ll be splitting my stay between MGM and the Mirage.




Just an update: Both NY NY %26amp; Monte Carlo said it would be fine. Apparently it was just MGM that wouldn%26#39;t allow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment