Saturday, April 21, 2012

Best place to eat @ Monte Carlo?

Staying @ Monte Carlo in May, any good restaurants there and what would it cost?



Best place to eat @ Monte Carlo?


Bump..



Best place to eat @ Monte Carlo?


Depnds on what you want. I like Blackstones Steakhouse, and City Market Cafe for Italian. For grill type food the Brew Pub is excellent and inexpensive.




Does ANYBODY eat @ Monte Carlo%26#39;s?




We use to eat all the time at the Brew pub. We didn%26#39;t stop eating there because of the food but because they stopped brewing their own beer. Steak and Stein was my favorite item. I think it was under $15





I thought the coffee shop was better than many of the other hotel coffee shops.





Andre%26#39;s is next on my list to try based on reviews of it. There is a site that you can look at user rating and reviews of resturants in spefic hotels. I think it is ratelv.com. That may give you some ideas.




Andre%26#39;s slipped my mind as French food is not one of my favs, but Andre%26#39;s is the best Frenchie joint in town.




Definitely Blackstones steak house for sure. It%26#39;s a decent steak house that filled me up with plenty of food. Pricing was mid (maybe to higher end pricing if you are a midwesterner from Ohio like me --- although I %26#39;m sure it%26#39;s not high pricing for big city people etc.).





I%26#39;ve stayed at Monte Carlo the last two times to Vegas,



good rooms for the price. Enjoy.



Peter




For buffet, take the tram from in front of Excal, over to Mandalay Bay, or walk over to Planet Hollywood. MC buffet is OK for a basic breakfast, but MB is a great breakfast. L and D, no comparison.





Lots and lots of restaurants at NYNY next door, and MGM nearby.




Torontovegasfan,



I actually just booked a room at MC today, and the website has indicated a new steakhouse will be opening in April. There was no mention of Blackstones on the current website. So depending on when you will be there, there may be no steakhouse until late april.





GL, hope this helps,



Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment