Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Show me yours and I’ll show you mine!

No, not that, so get your mind out of the gutter you.

I purpose something in the true spirit of Trip Advisor.

With so many members in town for the June Mega.

All staying at different hotels.

My thought was to show off just what our hotel rooms at various hotels actually look like.

Hence the “Show me yours and I’ll show you mine!” title.

This was covered in a prior post concerning Downtown but I wondered if it would work on the Strip.

It would all be quite voluntary of course.

Any one interested?

Show me yours and I%26rsquo;ll show you mine!

If I make it to Vegas, I will be at the GN south Tower from Friday to Monday and the Flamingo GO room from Monday to Friday. 6/20 to 6/27

show me yours and I%26#39;ll show you mine!

Show me yours and I%26rsquo;ll show you mine!

I%26#39;m not attending that M%26amp;G, but I have to admit I%26#39;m very bad about taking pictures of rooms. I simply forget to take the pics.


and sometimes the camera


That too.


Great idea. Trying to firm up reservations now.


That%26#39;s a great idea! I just wish I were going to be there! :[


Last time a bunch of people I didn%26#39;t know came in and started looking around my hotel room they had badges and a search warrant. That might bring back bad memories. Count me out on this one.


I thought it was guys in Tuxedos.


Good idea for those of us who can%26#39;t attend...

be sure and look for bed bugs, ratpoo, dust, mites, dirty glasses, and any other ';room issues'; that have been discussed previously on the forum! LOL


Oh you mean physically let them in the room.

I have to agree with REH.

  • teenagers to have acene
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment