Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hotels with Laundry Rooms

I%26#39;m staying at the Bellagio and the Wynn so i doubt these hotels would have a laundry room for guests, having laundry services instead





I have to say it is really nice in the hotel i am staying in in New York (a nice tidy 3 star hotel) to have a laundry room. I don%26#39;t mind doing my own laundry and only costs like $5.25 ($1.25 for powder, $2 for washing, $2 for drying). In comparison i spent almost $150 on laundry services in my hotel in London !





What do you guys think ? Would you use a laundry room if your hotel had one ?



Hotels with Laundry Rooms


I don%26#39;t know of any major Vegas hotel that has facilities for guests to do their own laundry. If cost is an issue then renting a car and going some place off-Strip makes sense.





My trips to Vegas aren%26#39;t for a long enough time for me to personally worry about laundry.



Hotels with Laundry Rooms


I have never even thought about doing laundry on vacation while staying in a hotel. I have stayed in condos of course that had washer and dryers in the unit, but I%26#39;m not sure I%26#39;d do the laundromat type thing.



I pack enough that I don%26#39;t have to worry about it. If I was staying longer than what I do, I guess it would come in handy.





Aren%26#39;t you leaving soon??




A recent QOD on Lasvegasadvisor had prices for wash %26amp; fold service via hotel and off-strip laundries.




To answer your question, I would totally use a laundry room if our hotel had one. I like doing my own laundry. When going on long trips I always make sure I find at least one place we stay that has one. When traveling overseas for a couple weeks, I would have to find a place to wash my own. Especially since I hate packing to many clothes.





Have a great trip Peterpack.


  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment