Saturday, April 21, 2012

Half Price Tickets?

Hi!





I%26#39;m psyched about my trip to Vegas. We%26#39;re staying at TI, and I know that there%26#39;s a half price ticket booth at the mall next door. I wondered, from your experiences, what kinds of tickets to which shows have you gotten? Is half price the reality or is it just discounted? Do they have a service fee that adds on to the price?





In other words, I%26#39;m going with my hubby... what can I expect to find for the two of us (seats together, of course) if I go there on a Wednesday/Thursday morning at the end of April? Is that better than a weekend?





Thanks for any information you can provide.



Half Price Tickets?


I don%26#39;t know what the service charges are but heres a coupon to get $2 off each ticket.





http://www.tix4tonight.com/coupon.htm



Half Price Tickets?


We stayed at TI and used half price tickets for the first time. We went to the mall and got both shows and dinner tickets. You have to go each day at 10:30 but it is well worth it. We ate dinner at Paris with a 2 for 1 deal and went to some great shows.




Sgoody, how did you get 2 for 1 buffet tickets? Do you get them at the Halfprice booth? I didn%26#39;t know that...





Has anyone had any luck getting tickets at the last minute to ANYTHING Cirque (we%26#39;re planning on going on Wednesday night, our first ';real'; night there because I think we%26#39;ll have a better shot at tickets than Thursday or Friday).





Anyone else?




It is possible to get Cirque tickets but I wouldn%26#39;t count on it. I have never gotten anything from there but I have stopped a couple times to look to see what they had. I did see one or two Cirque shows listed.




Here are the websites for the 1/2 price kiosks:



http://www.tix4tonight.com/shows/



You can get both show and dinner tickets. I have seen Mystere and Ka offered but it is a hit or miss situation. There is no guarantee you will be offered tickets for the show you want to see on any given day. Also- the tickets are not 50% off- more like 10/20% off.





There is another 1/2 price kiosk. You can call them in the morning to see what shows will be available:



http://www.tickets2nite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment