Wednesday, April 25, 2012

How long do I wait to book hotel?

Hello!



We are going to Vegas May31-June8th. I have booked through hotels.com and then found a better deal through hotels websites. Haven%26#39;t booked though and over the last few months have seen the price drop at least $70 a night! How long should I wait? Won%26#39;t the prices go up at some point? We kept the air and trasfers just canceled the hotel.



How long do I wait to book hotel?


If you book through the hotel, books as early as possible. If the rate goes down, just call and they will adjust it.



How long do I wait to book hotel?


If you%26#39;re booking directly with the hotel then there%26#39;s no such thing as booking too early. If the rates come down just call them and they%26#39;ll adjust your stay to the new lower rates. If they go up you win anyway.


  • chapped lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment