Saturday, April 21, 2012

Who is going in may!!!

I just wanna know how is all going in May!! We have gone to Vegas in May for the past 4 years we havent picked a date yet or a hotel just wanna go whos gonna where your staying and what kind of deal did you or didnt you get.

Thanks

Shabby

Who is going in may!!!

I%26#39;m going in May!! Will get there May 9th, staying for 6 nights. I%26#39;m staying at the MGM - got 4 nights comped and last 2 nights for $129.

I don%26#39;t think all the deals are out for May yet. I%26#39;m mainly seeing deals up until 30th April.

Who is going in may!!!

me too so i can only wait evry site i check its only until April 30, hopefully i will see something next month


I find the Vegas Message Board site very useful. They have a Hotel Offers %26amp; Discounts thread which lists all the deals. (You have to sign up as a member to access this, but membership is free).

www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php


Thanks Chuppa, i will need to check it out!!!


I%26#39;ll be there at the end of May (Memorial day weekend) to selebrate the wife%26#39;s b-day. We%26#39;ll be at Paris and don%26#39;t knw yet about any offers for May, but we have a host so I know we%26#39;ll get the RFB hooked up cause we play..


Hey Chuppa, fellow Melbournian, we will be there starting May 8th. Haven%26#39;t picked a hotel yet.


Aussies love Vegas!!!!

If you%26#39;re staying anywhere near MGM maybe we can catch up for a drink?


My husband and me are going to be in Vegas 5/19-5/30.

We will be staying at Treasure Island, Signature and Bellagio and I′m still looking for deals for May:)


DH and I are going for the week of Memorial Day.

At Harrahs, 5 days are comped the 6th is $80.00.

I am watching for flight times and prices.


i think what i need to do this trip is to gamble more this way i get a couple nights comped.lol Cause you cant get a better deal than that

  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment