Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bally's Classic vs. Deluxe

What is the difference between Bally%26#39;s Classic and Deluxe rooms? There appears to be quite a difference in price, especially when I sign in with my Total Rewards number.



Bally's Classic vs. Deluxe


I cant say for sure, but I think one has a view, and the other doesnt.



Bally's Classic vs. Deluxe


I think the difference is one is renovated (Deluxe) %26amp; the other isn%26#39;t (Classic). I am not a 100% sure but I think that is what I have seen before.




From what I hear. Deluxe is the renovated rooms in the North tower. However, the strip view and view of the fountains is the South tower. I don%26#39;t think those rooms have been renovated yet. I booked a Deluxe room. Wish it had good strip views.




The big difference is the bathroom. The deluxe has the sunken jacuzzi tub.




The deluxe are the north tower renovated rooms, the ones with the sunken bath tubs are suites not deluxe rooms




The deluxe rooms are the ones that have been renovated and the classic are the ones that haven%26#39;t.




NBN: Not sure what the difference is frankly. We were booked in a classic in October and requested the North Tower and got North Tower 2226 for five nights. We are again booked for a classic in April and requested North Tower when we made the reservation (in November lol). Both classic and deluxe come up as comped for our stay, so we went with what we know. We%26#39;ve had strip views at the Aladdin, but I was afraid that deluxe meant South Tower given the fact that those rooms have strip views. Don%26#39;t need the view, though it is nice . If I pressed my face against the window in North 2226, I had a partial view of the Bellagio fountains and the Paris balloon anyway. I will ask next month (39 days and counting), if you%26#39;d like me to ask.




NBN: P.S. the room was renovated . Planning on refusing South Tower room if given one next month.




The classic rooms are located in the South tower (non-renovated) thats why their cheaper or free %26amp; the deluxe rooms are located in the North tower (renovated). A lot of guests actually like the non-renovated side because the view is better (of the Strip)...you want rooms that end in 39 or 40.




Thanks to all who replied. It sounds like the way to go is to book the Classic, since it%26#39;s fully comped, and request a renovated room on the reservation and again at check-in. I would rather have a nice room than a good view, but would be willing to take my chances for the price.


  • chapped lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment