Tuesday, April 24, 2012

No brainer???? Luxor vs Flamingo GO room

I have reservations for the Luxor in just a regular pyramid room but found out this morning that I can get a GO room for just a couple of dollars more.





I%26#39;m thinking that we probaly should cancel the Luxor and reserve the GO room. What do you think?



No brainer???? Luxor vs Flamingo GO room


GO rooms are not all that great.



If you like the area better, Luxor would do fine



No brainer???? Luxor vs Flamingo GO room


Hi Robron,



Having stayed at both properties I would change to the Flamingo. Flamingo is center strip and the GO rooms are worth it. The regular pyramid room is fine but I don%26#39;t think they have been updated in years.



zbethg




I am sooo looking forward to staying in the Pyramid. Will be sorry when the theme is lost. I truly don%26#39;t want to be upgraded to the tower :-(



Wouldn%26#39;t mind an upgrade to a pyramid suite though!!!



Enjoy your trip. 4 sleeps :-)




I was really looking forward to staying in the pyramid also, but I think the location of the Flamingo will make me happy that I have decided to cancel the Luxor and have reserved the GO room.





We are going with my BIL %26amp; SIL who have never been to Vegas before so I think this will work out better. I hope so because everyone just says to me ';oh just do what you think is best';. I better not hear any complaints when we get there! :)




And thanks everyone for your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment