Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Beer Pong at O'Shea's?

Being your typical frat boy I have a little bit of a love for beer pong? Whats with this beer pong I hear so much of at O%26#39;Sheas?



Beer Pong at O'Shea's?


Same as you have played, only in Vegas!!!!!



Beer Pong at O'Shea's?


okay, I%26#39;ve never been a frat boy.....





What is beer pong?




you line plastic cups up on both ends of a table, like bowling pins, and each team gets a chance of trying to get a ping pong ball into the cup from the other end of the table, if a ball gets in the cup the defending team must consume the cup of beer. You win by eliminating the other teams cups before they eliminate yours





see this picture:



alongyotte.com/platinum_equation/table.jpg




Also I have heard Blondie%26#39;s Sports Bar in the Miracle Mile in Planet Hollywood is really fun (for a younger group)



What I read was:



Thursdays: Beirut Challenge Night; $15 bottomless beer, $2 Skyy vodka drinks, $40 bottles of Skyy (after 10 p.m.). Must be over 21 with two forms of ID.





Good luck!




For $23 or $24 dollars they give you two balls (you keep w/ O%26#39;sheas logo), 20 cups, 2 pitchers of beers and two ';rinse'; glasses. Refills on the pitchers are $10.00.





Played a couple games with friends and ended our trip playing my dad, we all had fun. My guess the table is about 8 feet long by 2 feet wide




Once again, this is why I love this forum. I%26#39;m always learning new info. Have to tell my son this one, will be there with a bunch of buddies before his wedding. Sounds like a good cheap way to have some fun. OSheas is a good place. Good, loud crap games going on there, especially in the evenings. Thanks for the info. I%26#39;ve played beer pong, although losing is really winning in that game.




How many table are there and is O%26#39;Sheas small enough that we%26#39;ll be able to find this quite easily?




Change it to Vodka Pong and i%26#39;m in.




four tables behind the bar in the back, right in front of the food court, tough location to beat.




The first time I had seen or heard of Beer Pong was watching Big Brother last summer. They played it all of the time on the After Hours show. So, then when we went to Vegas in June and August we wandered into O%26#39;Sheas, and back by their food court are sure enough long tables set up for people to play Beer Pong. I think if you had a group that would be a lot of fun for a break from whatever else you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment