Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rita Rudner Reviews?

I am just looking for a stand up act to watch and I have always liked what I have seen of Rita Rudner on tv. How is her show in Vegas? Do you think women would enjoy it more then men?



Rita Rudner Reviews?


…tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g45963-d586…



Rita Rudner Reviews?


Thanks :)




Rita Rudner has a great show. Half the audience were men when I was there and they seemed to enjoy it every bit as much as the women. Go!




saw the show two years ago. for me, ninety minutes was waaaay to long. jokes were mildly amusing.




She is awesome. My husband and I saw her about 3 years ago at NYNY. We both loved her, started laughing as soon as she walked on the stage and didn%26#39;t stop until she walked off. My husband even bought her book - and he doesn%26#39;t even like to read!!!




Myself and the wife saw her at NYNY.



Both of us laughed our butts off. She had me in tears.




We have seen her twice. Worth every penny - husband liked her as well.




My DH an I saw her about 6 months ago and loved it!! I highly recommend her show, funny and clean.




WOW! Thats something you don%26#39;t hear often about a Comic%26#39;s show in Vegas, or anywhere else for that matter (clean) That makes me really want to go see her show! Thanks for asking!!!





sheila




She is a classy woman. Funny, yet not offensive. I took my Mom and she loved her, as did I.



PS. I don%26#39;t think the VIP seats are worth the extra bucks. We bought the regular price and were seated in the last row, which would have been fine. The theater is small. Then 5 minutes before the show began, the Maitre%26#39;D moved everyone to the first three rows because no one was sitting up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment