Saturday, April 21, 2012

Napkinnights.com...has anyone used the guest list thing?

I signed up here, and signed up to be on te guestlist at Tabu%26#39;, and Pure. I%26#39;m just wondering if this site is legit, and if anyone has any experience using this site?

Thanks!

Napkinnights.com...has anyone used the guest list thing?

I used this site last year. I printed out free passes and they were fine. Were for quiet week nights, the site was recommended on this forum, do a search

Napkinnights.com...has anyone used the guest list thing?

I%26#39;ve used it a couple times for clubs in Las Vegas and San Francisco. They work great. I%26#39;ve used for week nights and weekends. In Vegas I used them for Jet, Studio 54, Ice (no longer open) and another club (I cannot remember which one). You just get in VIP line and they don%26#39;t give you trouble. I think it works better for girls than guys because sometimes I%26#39;d try to get one for a coworker or my boyfriend and they would say ';ladies only';. Maybe every club is different.

  • Parameter.Add()
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment