Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bette Midler cancellation

We are going to Vegas in late July. One of our highlights was going to see Bette Midler. We had great seats, just 10 rows back from the stage. Now I got a notice from Ticketmaster that she cancelled her shows in late July. Anyone know why this happened? It said scheduling conflict.





Same thing happened last year...we had tickets to See Jay Leno at the Mirage, then he cancels months in advance due to a scheduling conflict.



Bette Midler cancellation


We had that happen with Elton John. Wasn%26#39;t happy about it, but there was plenty other fun to be had.



Bette Midler cancellation


I wouldn%26#39;t be surprised if the heat has something to do with it - lots of the headliners cancel in July.




But, why put tickets up for sale in the first place if they think its too hot. I dont think thats it. I lose 5 bucks plus the cost of delivery. Its not right.



--------------------------------------------------



Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event. Due to a scheduling conflict, Bette Midler performances scheduled for Tuesday, July 22, 2008; Wednesday, July 23, 2008; Friday, July 25, 2008; Saturday, July 26, 2008, and Sunday, July 27, 2008, have been removed from the schedule for the Colosseum at Caesars Palace and have been cancelled.





Your credit card will automatically be credited the ticket price and convenience charges, and should post to your account within 7 to 10 business days. Please note, the $5.10 per order processing fee and any ticketFast or UPS delivery charges are non-refundable.




Maybe she needs a vacation.




When Elton John was cancelled I received my complete refund. The only thing we did different though was I had mine for pickup at Caesars. I did get all the other fees they charge credited back to my account.




Ticketmaster is the biggest ripoff going. As far as I%26#39;m concerned, if an artist cancels like this after putting tix on sale, the aritst or tixmaster should eat any charges and reimburse in full to the customer.




This just happened to us too....our%26#39;s with Barry Manilow. What kind of upset me was we actually stayed a day longer than we were going to...... to see him....We would have went on to CA a day earlier.




wasn%26#39;t this a Seinfeld episode?





LOL





Who%26#39;s her understudy?




From what I can see Bette Midler is sharing the year with Elton John and Cher





I thought she was appearing for the whole year but alas not so





I thought I saw Elton John in July and Cher in August?





I will also be disappointed as we are travelling from Australia and I was so excited to see she was taking over from Celine Dion





We will be there in September but so far they are only showing all the dates up until the end of August





It doesnt seem right to me that they sell tickets and then cancel it




When they cancelled Elton it was his big BDay week so there were alot of parties being thrown for him. Probably with Bette something big came up that she couldn%26#39;t pass up.


  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment