Thursday, April 19, 2012

Buffett Advice - bottom end of Strip

Guys, looking for most reasonably priced yet still decent quality buffet at bottom end of Strip, looking at Excalibur, NYNY, MB, Luxor, MGM, Tropicana or Monte Carlo. We are there 4 nights, 1st night we have been on a long transatlantic flight and arriving late so McDonalds and bed, 2nd night go to Tournament of Kings, 3rd night, looking for Buffet at bottom end of Strip, 4th night, Downtown eating at Roxys Diner on the way. Thanks in advance.



Buffett Advice - bottom end of Strip


The two that come to mind are Warren and Jimmy.



Buffett Advice - bottom end of Strip


Doc....LOL





Well you%26#39;ll probably get lots of different opinions, but my preference would be MB based on the choices you%26#39;ve listed.





I would steer clear of the Trop and Excal (but again those are my preferences)





We haven%26#39;t tried the buffet at NYNY, ate breakfast at the MC and liked it, and haven%26#39;t been to the Luxor for a long time but it used to be good.




Sorry Doc, I%26#39;ve just got it, I was a bit slow there mate.




I pretty much agree with Ducky. MB is IMO easily the best South Strip buffet. Worth spending time on the tram to and from Excalibur if necessary.





Avoid Excalibur buffet at all costs. It%26#39;s up (or should that be down?) with Circus Circus and Imperial Palace when it comes to bad buffets.




lol, Doc.






I would take the tram to MB or walk down to the Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood. It was really good the last few times we ate there.




MB buffet is the best of those. But the Spice Market would%26#39;nt be too far to walk, either. I think SM has the best variety of food.




I%26#39;ve heard MB%26#39;s buffet is good also...





Monte Carlo%26#39;s breakfast buffet is pretty good, but we were REALLY Disappointed with their dinner buffet - basic food like Mac n cheese served lukewarm.





Thanks,



Aimee




I have had MGM, Luxor, and MB. MB was, I thought the best of the three and with a nice atmosphere. MGM and Luxor were fine - I recall very long lines for Luxor but I believe the buffet has been redone since then.





For prices and reviews, visit:





ieatvegas.com/buffets




Hi Holgater- From the choices you asked about I would say MB. From ones you didn%26#39;t mention I would suggest Paris or Planet Hollywood. That Jimmy (Buffet) was a funny response, but if you get a chance I hope you and your family get a chance to check out Margaritaville. I believe you all might enjoy it there.


  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment