Friday, April 13, 2012

Help this Cirque virgin.

Wanting to take in a Cirque show next month and not sure which to go for. I see KA has tx on sale for 82.00, would that be a good choice? ANy other reccomendations are appreciated.



Help this Cirque virgin.


There are five Cirque shows playing in Vegas. Which is best is subjective in the extreme. It%26#39;s like listing the last five winners of the best picture Oscar - they%26#39;re all undoubtedly great movies but if you asked five different people for their favorite you could easily get five different answers. You could easily end up hating another person%26#39;s ';best';. Personally speaking, if you%26#39;ve never seen CdS, Mystère would be a great choice.





You can currently get Mystère tickets at a discount through goldstar.com



Help this Cirque virgin.


Quite honestly I don%26#39;t think you can go wrong with any of the Cirque shows. I saw ';O'; while in Vegas a couple years ago, and fell in love. I have not seen KA yet, but have heard good reviews. $82.00 is a good price.




Read the reviews under the activities section of TripAdvisor. I found it helpful. Sounds like the overall fave is Mysterie. I bought tix to KA in April. They say it is the most artsy of them all, with outstanding special effects. For all artsy peeps. It sounds like it is good for those that have never been to a cirque show before. (which I have not either) Because, those that have been to other shows think that it is too different. I think it KA sounds great. I%26#39;ll post my impression after I go.




Oh, and $82 is a great price. I paid twice that. But I got premo seats.




I%26#39;ve seen O and Mystere in Las Vegas and both of those shows were fantastic. I%26#39;ve also seen La Nouba in Orlando. I%26#39;ll be in Vegas the end of May and I%26#39;m having a hard time deciding between KA and Love. KA is my choice but hubby likes the Beatles so of course he wants to see Love. Who knows, maybe we%26#39;ll win big and get to see both.





Enjoy the show!






From the shows I have seen in Las Vegas I would rate them:





1. ';O';. Great water show and just so different from the other shows out there. (but then La Reve came out which I have not seen yet)





2. KA. Very nice show. The theatre is great with big chairs and personal speakers.





3. Mystere. The original. Very entertaining but IMO not at the same level as 1 and 2.





At $82 KA would be a bargain. Don%26#39;t worry, you will enjoy whichever Cirque show you see. You can save the others for your next trip.




I am a big fan of Cirque. I have seen Mystere (twice), O, KA and 3 traveling shows (soon to be 4). Out of all the shows I have seen Mystere is my favorite. O was very good and I did not care for KA. I have heard nothing but good things about LOVE but I have not seen it yet.





I like the acrobatic aspect of the Cirque shows, which is why I like Mystere the most. KA has an incredible stage but most things center around that and there is a lot less acrobatics than the others.





So for a newbie, or anyone, I would always suggest Mystere!




I%26#39;m kind of in the same boat as moms three....but does anyone have an opinion of Zumanity. We%26#39;ll be staying at NYNY, and from what I%26#39;ve read of it, it sounds interesting. Thoughts??




I have seen Ka, Love, Mystere (twice)and O. Mystere remains my favorite and the one I always recommend to people who have never seen a Cirque show in Vegas before. I think it has the most WOW moments. I thought O was good but not as good as Mystere. Love is fantastic but it isn%26#39;t a typical Cirque show- the emphasis is on the music not the acrobatics. I didn%26#39;t like Ka at all- it just didn%26#39;t hold my interest. I have never seen Zumanity.


  • treat acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment