Saturday, April 21, 2012

cosmetic surgery

hi Botox recommendations in LV please





Got to be cheaper than UK!





Please help !



cosmetic surgery


Oh cool be keeping an eye out on this post, anyone please.



cosmetic surgery


There is a place on Maryland Parkway and Silveradeo Ranch Blvd that does it for $8 per unit, 20 units minimum. They also do colonic cleaning.




what prices do they charge here in UK?




I thought you looked a little younger UKnow.




now this is a different question.




How much for the colon cleaning ?




Well! This is a different topic! I%26#39;ve seen a salon at Mandalay Place mall(in-between MB and Luxor) that had Botox signs in the window. Would love to know how much it costs - what a great way to spend a jackpot (if you have the $$$ and don%26#39;t want to put it back on the table). I always come home looking older than when I left (unless I win big), so maybe I%26#39;ll try it out next time.




Is it kid friendly?




Why would anybody want to do this to themselves? Beyond belief.......




What happens if they mix up the two treatments?

No comments:

Post a Comment