Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wynn Shuttle Pickup to Airport

Hi,





I will be going to Las Vegas this weekend.





I will take Grayline shuttle to the Hilton Las Vegas First Night%26#39;s stay and then to Wynn Hotel on my last night.





Do you know the exact location for airport shuttles at the Wynn to the airport home?





Is it the same as by the taxi lines or elsewhere?





Thank you so very much!



Wynn Shuttle Pickup to Airport


The only shuttles I saw at the Wynn were big black limousinces. I didn%26#39;t know they had shuttles!



Wynn Shuttle Pickup to Airport


I plan to go back to the Airport from the Wynn using



Grayline except I don%26#39;t know where they pick up since I have never been dropped off at the Wynn via shuttle.




Ask both the shuttle driver and someone from the Wynn valet when you%26#39;re there to be sure. Be aware that the shuttle companies are notoriously tardy when picking up pax going to the airport.




I agree with Dr. V you are better off taking a taxi back to the airport.


  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment