Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Platters, Drifters, Marvellettes discount tickets?

Has anyone ever seen this show available at the 1/2 offs? Thanks for your help!

Platters, Drifters, Marvellettes discount tickets?

My apologies to those in my Traveler%26#39;s Network, I didn%26#39;t notice the ';share with those in my Traveler%26#39;s network'; until I had hit send. That is kind of annoying that it is already checked off, I don%26#39;t know if you%26#39;ve ever noticed it does this when you post a new topic. I will try to be more careful!

Platters, Drifters, Marvellettes discount tickets?

Foxy I was wondering the same thing a couple weeks back. I went to one of the 1/2 of boooths websites and do not remember which one, but it shows the tickets available for that day and you can call the purchase them. They did have this show for 1/2 off.


Thanks Vegasjunky! I%26#39;m going to wait until I

m in Vegas and not worry about it. I was a little worried because I went online to one of the outlets and it wasn%26#39;t listed for that day, but duh! Maybe it was a dark day for the show (light dawns on marblehead) (this has only occured to me now!)

I hear it%26#39;s a great show, but kinda figured it to be available as a 1/2 off.


The tix4tonight website does not list all of the shows available for that day. It just shows a few-there are many more that they don%26#39;t list.

The other 1/2 price kiosk does have a phone number you can call each day:

http://www.tickets2nite.com/


Foxy:

Based on seeing the show in Nov of 2006:

there are 2 types of seats at this show. folding chairs surrounding tables near the stage - sitting sidways to the stage and comfortable theatre type further back.

There apparently is not an assigned seat with your ticket. Each person is individually seated by the usher.

We purchased the expensive seats at the 1/2 price booth and tipped the usher before he brought us to our seats and received the comfortable seats first row and had an excellant view of the show.

Now others have said that they paid for the more expensive seats and sat at the tables.

Does anyone else out there have additional information to add?

Marge


Thanks friends, I%26#39;m really looking forward to this show, appreciate the advice and will post a report upon my return.


I was looking forward to this show till Hubby said NO!!! I am still working on him, as we did see some of these groups last year at our County Fair and we had a great time.


vegasjunky - good luck! I mistakenly thoght this show as taken over by Roseanne when she booked Sahara, and believe me, I had the opposite reaction, I had alot of sad faces when I told them that. :)


foxy,

Did you know that these tickets are on www.goldstarevents.com ?


Thanks so much shrinkgirl, I am now officially registred with goldstar and that is a very good deal! I may not have to wait in line for tix this time around, hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More ME time!

  • 2 luxury home realtors
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment