Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Soon!!!

97 hrs. to go before we leave for the airport. I thought this week would never get here - since we began making the plans last August!!! Sounds like the forecxast for 22-27th is great and hopefully that will be true as I have had it this winter here in MN!! Sure would like to be able to make a phone call from Vegas stating I will not be back to work as I just got rich enough to quit!



Soon!!!


I%26#39;m right with you. I leave on the 24th. Can%26#39;t wait to get out of winter cold and get to Vegas. Now let%26#39;s hope that the snow stays at bay until we both leave.





Have a great trip.





Rene



Soon!!!


have fun guys!!!!!!




Give %26#39;em he$$ folks




oh mom - yes, that%26#39;s always my fear - a big snowstorm moving in and being stuck at the airport here - being stuck THERE I would not mind at all!!!




I hope you have a wonderful time (oh and we left money there for you)! LOL




I also leave on the 24th. Not much chance of getting snowed in though. :)




Have a great time. I live just east of you in New Richmond, WI. The 8'; of HEAVY crap I shoveled this AM has just about put me over the edge.





I am not going until 4/21 but cannot wait!





Have a good time - I hope you win but ask that you leave some money there for me to win too.





Lyle

No comments:

Post a Comment