Thursday, April 19, 2012

Replacing Mamma Mia

Does anyone know what is replacing Mammia Mia at Mandalay Bay next January?



Replacing Mamma Mia


VegasQT21,





I had talked with one of the cast members after the show a couple of months ago and she told me that Cirque Du Soleil was going to be taking over that space. However, the production might extend past January if their box office gets a big bump from the movie version of Mamma Mia coming out this summer. Also, she said that Cirque Du Soleil is really busy right now with two new shows they are working on. One for the Luxor and I think a new one for the new City Center so that might help their chances of extending past January. I hope this info helps you out.



Replacing Mamma Mia


Personally, I would love to see Legally Blond, the Musical. I think it would be perfect for Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment